by Harikrishnan Prasad (Author), Anuthama Krishnamurthy (Author)
The second edition of Atlas of Oral Histology has been upgraded to include some new photomicrographs, and also provides useful hints and points to remember for each chapter. This will be handy when preparing for viva-voce. This edition also comes with an accompanying video guide for oral histology slides which will provide readers with the benefit of being able to go through and revise the slides at their own comfort.
- Covers the recommended undergraduate syllabus for oral histology as per the Dental Council of India norms
- Over 50 photomicrographs taken personally by the authors from their personal collection
- Accompanying digitized schematic diagrams will help understand the photomicrographs better and also be useful to learn to draw these diagrams
- Includes condensed text matter discussing essential review information about the features being depicted
- Useful hints and points to remember provided at the end of each chapter
- A video guide for the slides is also included along with the textbook
- Useful as a teaching material for practical and theory classes in oral histology
- Complimentary access to complete e-book
- 11 online videos
Note: Only Dental member can download this ebook. Learn more here!