Bring the complex structures of the head and neck to life! Dental Anatomy Coloring Book is an easy-to-use introduction to foundational embryology and anatomy, along with the basic body systems affecting dentistry. Chapters include images to color and connect with corresponding labels, and each image includes questions for self-testing and comprehension. Coverage includes body systems, orofacial anatomy, dentition, skeletal system, muscles, veins, glands, nerves, lymph nodes, and fasciae and spaces. Plus, for on-the-go study, you can access textbook study materials. Developed by Margaret Fehrenbach, a nationally renowned authority in dental education, this coloring book is the perfect way to help you identify anatomic landmarks and understand the complex interrelationships involved in dental anatomy and physiology.
- UNIQUE! Incomparable focus on orofacial embryology and anatomy helps you grasp the complex interrelationships involved in dental anatomy and physiology.
- Back-of-book multiple-choice test with answers and rationales enables you to gauge your mastery of dental anatomy.
- Access to online materials for Illustrated Anatomy of the Head and Neck includes practice quizzes, Elsevier’s online anatomy coloring book, and a skull bone identification interactive exercise.
- Perforated pages allowfor easy removal for on-the-go study, class submission, or portfolio inclusion.
- NEW! Updated images, including additional vascular system and skull images, round out the already robust and detailed art program.
- NEW! Additional review questions strengthen your understanding of basic dental topics.
Note: Only Dental member can download this ebook. Learn more here!