- Valerie Clerehugh, BDS, PhD, FDS RCS (Ed), Professor of Periodontology, Leeds Dental Institute, Leeds, UK
- Aradhna Tugnait, BChD, MDentSci, PhD, FDS RCS (Ed), Lecturer in Restorative Dentistry, Leeds Dental Institute, Leeds, UK
- Robert J. Genco, DDS, PhD, Distinguished Professor of Oral Biology and Microbiology, School of Dental Medicine and School of Medicine and , Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
Periodontology at a Glance adds another dentistry title to this popular series. It provides readers with an easy-to-use tool to assimilate the key information about periodontics by illustrating each topic with a double-page spread that encapsulates essential knowledge. Clear diagrams and clinical pictures are accompanied by succinct text, providing a highly visual format to facilitate ease of learning. Suggestions for further reading are provided selectively where appropriate, and the authors present a useful distillation of the salient research literature.
Structured over 43 topics, Periodontology at a Glance covers:
- Anatomy of the periodontium
- Aetiology, diagnosis and classification of periodontal diseases
- Surgical and non-surgical therapies
- Patient management
- Risk factors, including systemic disease
Periodontology at a Glance provides a brief but comprehensive overview of periodontology. It will be a popular and useful resource for dentistry students, qualified dentists seeking a refresher, and other dental professionals.
- Focuses on “need to know” aspects of the subject
- Illustrated with full colour clinical photographs and drawings
- Double-page spreads facilitate easy learning and recall of information
- Reflects trans-atlantic perspectives
Note: Only Dental member can download this ebook. Learn more here!