Michael G. Newman
From basic science and fundamental procedures to the latest advanced techniques in reconstructive, esthetic, and implant therapy, Newman and Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology, 13th Edition is the resource you can count on to help master the most current information and techniques in periodontology. Full color photos, illustrations, and radiographs show you how to perform periodontal procedures, while renowned experts from across the globe explain the evidence supporting each treatment and lend their knowledge on how to best manage the outcomes.
- UNIQUE! Periodontal Pathology Atlas contains the most comprehensive collection of cases found anywhere.
- Full-color photos and anatomical drawings clearly demonstrate core concepts and reinforce important principles.
- UNIQUE! Chapter opener boxes in the print book alert readers when more comprehensive coverage of topics is available in the online version of the text.
- NEW! Chapters updated to meet the current exam requirements
- for the essentials in periodontal education.
- NEW! Case-based clinical scenarios incorporated throughout the book mimic the new patient case format used in credentialing exams.
- NEW! Additional tables, boxes, and graphics highlight need-to-know information.
- NEW! Two new chapters cover periimplantitis and resolving inflammation.
- NEW! Section on evidence-based practice consists of two chapters covering evidence-based decision making and critical thinking.
Note: Only Dental member can download this ebook. Learn more here!