- Oakstone Publishing,LLC
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Patient Safety and Managing Complications is a review of patient safety, anesthetic complications, legal aspects, pain management, evidence-based antibiotic practice, cone beam technology, and 3D printing. The course also highlights best practices for managing complications and improving outcomes to help you better:
- Confront challenging issues in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Understand a variety of topics, such as dentoalveolar complications, anesthetic complications, complications in dental implants, maxillofacial trauma, cosmetic surgery, TMJ surgery, etc.
- Apply the new information into your daily practice to improve management decisions and patient care
Topic /Speakers :
- Patient Safety in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Jeffrey Bennett, DMD
- Anesthetic Complications – Deepak Krishnan, DDS, FACS
- Legal Aspects Pertaining to the Management of Patients – Christy B. Durant, Esq.
- Prescribing Controlled Substances, Pain Management, and the Opioid Epidemic – Paul Moore, DMD, PhD, MPH
- Patient Safety in Antibiotic Therapy and Infection Management – Thomas Flynn, DMD
- Navigational Surgery and Virtual Surgical Planning: Its Applications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Jasjit K. Dillon, DDS, MBBS, FDSRCS, FACS
- Dentoalveolar Complications – Gregory Ness, DDS
- Complications in Dental Implants – Peter Moy, DMD
- Complications in Orthognathic Surgery – William Bradford Williams, DMD, MD
- Complications in Reconstructive Surgery – Srinivasa R. Chandra, MD, BDS, FDSRCS (Eng)
- Complications in Maxillofacial Trauma – David Powers, DMD, MD, FACS, FRCS (Ed)
- Complications of TMJ Surgery – Pushkar Mehra, DMD, MS, FACS, and Eber Stevao, DDS, MSc, PhD
- Complications in Craniofacial Surgery – Jennifer Woerner, DMD, MD, FACS
- Complications in Minimally Invasive Facial Cosmetic Surgery – Elie Ferneini, MD, DMD, MHS, MBA, FACS
- Complications of Cosmetic Surgery – Mo Banki, MD, DMD, FACS
Note: Only Dental member can download this ebook. Learn more here!