- Jens O. Andreasen, DDS, ODONT DR. HC, FRCS Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery University Hospital (Rigshospitalet) Copenhagen Denmark
- Leif K. Bakland, DDS Dip’ornate, American Board of Endodontics Ronald E. Buell Professor of Enciociontics School of Dentistry, Loma Linda University Loma Linda, California USA
- Maria T. Flores, DDS Professor of Pediatric Dentistry Faculty of Dentistry University of Valparaiso Valparaiso Chile
- Frances M. Andreasen, DDS, DR. ODONT Research Associate Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery University Hospital (Rigshospitalet) Copenhagen Denmark
- Lars Andersson, DDS, ODONT DR. Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Faculty of Dentistry Kuwait University Kuwait City Kuwait
The third edition of Traumatic Dental Injuries: A Manual builds on the widespread success of the previous two editions. The ultimate guide to dental trauma, the manual preserves its uniquely usable and reader-friendly format, demonstrating step-by-step treatment protocols for commonly occurring traumatic injuries. Several new sections have been added to expand the number of clinical scenarios, describing soft tissue injuries associated with dental trauma, showing how decoronation of ankylosed anterior teeth in adolescents can preserve the alveolar process for later implant placement, and identifying predictors for pulpal and periodontal ligament healing complications as well as for tooth loss.
A unique feature of the new edition is the accompanying DVD which presents computer animations of all trauma scenarios, as well as links to the internet-based interactive Dental Trauma Guide to predict healing complication for individual trauma scenarios.
New to This Edition
Accompanying DVD, links on online dental trauma database, update of all chapters, additional new chapters. One of the biggest selling points of this book is the authors: in particular, Jens Andreasen is known as a global leader in traumatology. He is active in the US and ROW, and this will resonate with lecturers, even if it doesn’t with students.
- Uniquely succinct guide to dental trauma
- Useful, clear color artwork and photographs
- Quick reference for use in urgent clinical situations
- Includes DVD showing computer animations of all trauma scenarios
- Authors are international authorities on the subject
Note: Only Dental member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library