Duarte, Jr, Sillas (Hrsg.)
A selection of the newest materials and best fabrication techniques for esthetic restorative results are elegantly presented in QDT 2016. Original articles on minimally invasive procedures, CAD/CAM, difficult cases, and the ever-challenging transition zone take center stage this year. The State of the Art article features full-mouth esthetic rehabilitation of the severely worn and compromised dentition, and the Biomaterials Update focuses on self-etching primer as an alternative to strong hydrofluoric and porcelain etching. Rounding out the issue is a special feature on achieving excellence in portrait photography, courtesy of Naoki Aiba.
• Editorial: The Digital Disruption in Dentistry
• Novel Guidelines for Bonded Ceramic Veneers: Part 1. Is Tooth Preparation Truly Necessary?
• Bonding to Silica-Based Glass Ceramics: A Review of Current Techniques and Novel Self-Etching Ceramic Primers
• Analog Protocol for Obtaining the Ideal Soft Tissue Support and Contour in Anterior Implant Restorations
• SKYN Concept: A Digital Workflow for Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
• Minimally Invasive Full-Mouth Rehabilitation for Dental Erosion
State of the Art
• Esthetic Rehabilitation of a Patient with Severely Worn and Compromised Dentition
• Tooth Preparation and Ceramic Layering Guidelines for Bonded Porcelain Restorations in Different Challenging Situations
• The Challenging Anterior Transition Zone: Details for Creating an Esthetic Result
• Biologic Esthetics by Gingival Framework Design: Part 3. Gingival Framework Design Procedures
• 3D Printed Complete Dentures
• The Challenge of a Natural-Appearing Fixed/Removable Implant-Supported Dental Prosthesis
• Wear of CAD/CAM Materials
• DENTSCAPE™: Tri-Axis Portrait Posing
• Implant-Supported Full-Arch Zirconia Fixed Dental Prostheses for the Rehabilitation of a Patient with a Failing Dentition
• Ultrasonic Devices for Minimally Invasive Periodontal Surgery and Restorative Dentistry
• A Minimally Invasive Restorative Approach for Treatment of Gingival Impingement
Alexandre Amir Aalam • Naoki Aiba • Somkiat Aimplee • Sergio R Arias • Michael Bergler • Alvaro Blasi • Leonardo Bocabella • August Bruguera • John O Burgess • Winston Chee • Gerard Chiche • Stephen J. Chu • Victor Clavijo • Willy Clavijo • Florin Cofar • Eric Van Dooren • Sillas Duarte, Jr. • Cyril Gaillard • Jack Goldberg • Jon Gurrea • Christophe Hue • Sung Bin Im • Sascha A Jovanovic • Tae Hyung Kim • Nathaniel Lawson • Paulo Fernando Mesquita de Carvalho • Giuseppe Mignani • Gildardo Contreras Molina • Ivan Contreras Molina • Masayuki Okawa • Nikolaos Perakis • Jin-Ho Phark • Ioana Popp • Neimar Sartori • Cristiano Soares • Kyle Stanley • Arman Torbati • Aram Torosian • Yuji Tsuzuki • Fabiana Varjão • Claudia Angela Maziero Volpato • Francesca Zicari
Note: Only Dental member can download this ebook. Learn more here!