Philip F Harris
With detailed instructions on how to locate and examine anatomical structures, this practical guide encourages students to work together in small groups, examining each other and themselves as living models. As they progress through the book, students will become more confident about correlating living and radiological examination. The radiographic content utilises the latest forms of imaging and is intended to complement, where relevant, the topographical features in the living subject.
• Practical tips on head and neck examination
• Bony landmarks
• Testing the cranial nerves
• Examining the buccal cavity and oropharynx
• Examining the arterial pulses, salivary glands and lymph nodes
• The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and the muscles of mastication
• Neck landmarks
• Joints and movements of the head and neck
• The scalp, ear and eye
Note: Only Dental member can download this ebook. Learn more here!